*Accenture Chemicals Global Consumer Sustainability Survey 2019 (April 2019)
OF CONSUMERS ARE CONCERNED ABOUT PLASTIC WASTE*
OF CONSUMERS HAVE STOPPED BUYING PRODUCTS WITH NON-RECYCLABLE PACKAGING*
Through plastic credits, your brand and products support positive environmental impacts and help empower informal waste pickers in highly polluted coastal communities.
Your company’s engagement will support a vital Environmental Program to reduce plastic pollution in oceans as well as taking responsibility for your plastic footprint from item produced, packaging of products or equipment.
Participating businesses are part of the Plastic Free Coastline Community and can bear a logo to depict their participation in the TONTOTON program. This logo shows your customers that the plastic item they are purchasing has been accounted for, enabling purchasing decisions for greater peace of mind.
1. By becoming part of the plastic credit solution, you are taking part in collecting all types of plastic from the environment and making your product a responsible plastic product.
2. Your company becomes part of the collective action in tackling ocean plastic.
3. You bridge the critical gap between consumers plastic waste concerns and efforts taken.
4. Help your consumers commit to reducing their environmental impact and broaden their efforts to tackle plastic waste.
5. You can address your products impact and purpose story in your marketing campaigns.
6. Be responsible and sustainable. Display your efforts towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
7. Balance your environmental plastic footprint. You can include how much plastic your company neutralized and communities you helped in your CSR Reports.
Participating businesses are part of a community of companies authorized to display a logo to depict their participation in the TONTOTON program. This logo shows customers that the plastic item they are purchasing has been neutralized, allowing customers greater ease of mind with their purchasing decisions.
When customers purchase your RESPONSIBLE PLASTIC PRDUCT you enable them to be part of the solution
Create a preference
for your product
Moreover, you give your clients the chance to understand more the mission of your company in our society. By cooperating with us, you will be able to build a stronger communication of your sustainability approach and tell the stories of your contributions to helping the local communities and our environment.
*UNEP 2022, Perceptions on Plastic Waste 2.0: Insights from businesses and consumers in South-East Asia Understanding perceptions of plastic waste issues by consumers and food and beverage businesses in 2022